Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The way my mind works worries me sometimes

Woke up with Jarrod's alarm today, mind was racing with things that needed to be done. I made a list in hopes of being able to go back to sleep, but the list was a whole page in the mini memo pad I keep by the bed, and my brain wouldn't let me rest with that much still to do!  So, I'm up super early today.  I logged on to read Jarrod's post from last night, and he mentioned that we're done with laundry.  To which I replied, "Laundry!  Oh no, there's one more load in the dryer!"  It was heavy duty stuff, bathrobes and the like, so I saved it for overnight so it could get really dry.... I would have completely forgotten it if I hadn't seen that post.  Apparently my brain is *this close* to complete shutdown... is it vacation time yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at least, if you had forgotten, you would have still gotten all the clothes when you got to Hawaii!! It would have been a potential surprise the first time you did laundry. :)